It's been a while since I've been on here; I believe in my last entry I mentioned selling my soul to Tumblr... This is still very true, but also to Instagram.
Anyhoo, tomorrow is the Season 4 premiere of 'The 100' and, after watching the trailer, I have to say that I am so damn excited for this season! SO MUCH BELLARKE!
When we get to that episode that the hand-holding/cheek nuzzling scene happens, I will be FREAKING THE HELL OUT! You will probably be able to here my screams from wherever you are in the world...
I have high hopes for this season and I hope I won't be let down, given that Season 3, while good, definitely had more than a few bumps mid-season; especially characterization-wise for some of my mains. But so far, it looks pretty good. I guess only time will tell...
All I have to say it this: If they hurt Raven Reyes one more time, I will not be responsible for my actions!
- Current Mood: ecstatic
- Current Music:Bones - MS MR
For anyone who wants to follow me on there: lulu-in-fangirl-land.tumblr.com
But I'm back to posting on here again too, I just got a little sidetracked : )
Anyway, how many on you can't wait until episode 3x19 of The Vampire Diaries? I know I can't!
OMG! THEY GO ON A ROADTRIP! THEY SHARE A BED! HE HOLDS HER FRICKING HAND!
Just watching the extended promo made my heart go to Mach 5...
Feel free to fangirl along with me : )
- Current Mood: sick
- Current Music:Turn It Back - Nik Ammar (from TVD 3x19 promo)
Only a few days left, fellow fans, until our torture is over! The Vampire Diaries: Season 3 returns from its mid-season hiatus, January 5th, 2012!
Now, as most of you have probably heard (especially if you’re anything like me, and soaked up all the spoilers you could), there are a few key things that will be happening during the second half of the season:
Klaus will be trying to take revenge on Stefan for stealing his family, or rather, their coffins. Klaus is angry, and he’s coming after every person Stefan has even come in contact with, and that means, cue dramatic music, he’s coming back to Mystic Falls. Or at least his minions are. He’s hunting down the Scooby gang, one by one; hopefully he doesn’t catch any of them. They better watch their backs, because no one is safe.
Elena and Damon will now be dealing with even more sexual tension than before, especially since they decided to let Stefan go in the mid-season finale, “Homecoming”. Big shocker there! Those two are like a walking soft-core porn every time they’re in a room together. Their relationship has been building for over a year now and Delena fans worldwide can only hope that this means Elena will finally admit her feelings for Damon. But we all know that Elena is overly stubborn and hell-bent on never being like Katherine...
If you think about it, Damon is the one for her because, if she really loved Stefan, she would never have fallen for Damon in the first place. Even when Damon did everything to hurt her, even when he snapped Jeremy’s neck (but he came back to life), even when he went against her wishes and she told him he had lost her forever; after everything, she forgave him all of it. She even admitted that she like him now, just the way he was, before she kissed him. Deathbed or not, you don’t kiss someone, even if they’re dying and you know they’re in love with you, unless you have some sort of feelings for them.
There is rumored to be a, quote, “epic kiss” between two main characters, and we are dying to figure out who it will be. Damon and Elena? Stefan and Katherine? Elena and Stefan (please, for the love of all that is good, NO!)? Caroline and either Tyler or Matt? Bonnie and… someone? The possibilities are endless…
One main character apparently will be leaving Mystic Falls (indirectly) due to certain actions (although we’re not sure what) on Damon’s part. Some thoughts on the matter are: It could be Bonnie, but she’s the only witch they have, so she’s too crucial to plot for her to be the one to go (although, even though I don’t hate her, I find her kind of redundant and annoying now).
Jeremy is another possibility, even though I don’t want to see him go, because his character doesn’t have a large main plot line, now that he’s not seeing his dead ex-girlfriends anymore. It could maybe even be Tyler again. After all, he’s left once already when he thought he had no one in Mystic Falls, and he for sure doesn’t right now either, since he’s sired to Klaus and nobody, not even Caroline can trust him. Even though I would be heartbroken if it was Tyler, and that he and Caroline were broken up forever, it could very well be him, since Klaus might need him for his hybrid-involved plans.
Will Stefan cause trouble in the blossoming romance (friend with benefit-ship?) between Damon and Elena? According to some sources, Stefan is going to butt in where he no longer belongs: Elena’s romantic life. The boy basically broke the poor girl’s heart in two, made her life living hell for the past couple months, and now he’s trying to interfere in the one things that could potentially make her the happiest she’s been in a long time? Douche move Ripper Stefan, very douche move.
Given all the spoilers for the second half of Season 3, I can say that it is bound to be amazing. Can't wait for it to start up...
- Current Location:My imagination
- Current Mood: ecstatic
- Current Music:You Make Me Feel... - Cobra Starship ft. Sabi
Anyway, that's all I have to say about that.
I recently picked up one of my all-time favorite Korean dramas last week: You're Beautiful. I haven't watched it in so long, so I was super pumped when my work got in a new shipment of the dramas and it was among the titles, along with Boys Over Flowers, Coffee Prince, Personal Taste and Secret Garden.
Basically, the story goes like this:
Girl is studying to become a nun, while her twin brother, who she hasn't seen in years, is about to become the newest member of a super popular music group called "ANJELL". Said brother has an accident and needs to get plastic surgery, but if he doesn't show up on time to join the group, he won't have a career. So, his manager, desperate to further the brother's career, begs his sister to pretend to be her twin, just until the time is right. Reluctantly, she agrees. Crazy hi-jinx, comedy, romance & friendships ensue.
I'm seriously so addicted to these dramas, it's not even funny. I don't know what it is about them, but they are always entertaining, and it doesn't hurt that the actors are hot. Like ridiculously so.
Nerdy fan-girl, over & out!
- Current Location:Fan-girl land
- Current Mood: content
- Current Music:Immersion (album) - Pendulum
I can't help it, I just LOVE the story so much. The songs are catchy, it has a wonderful, romantic story & it's funny too.
Also, I think I'm just like Belle; bookworm, who's more that a little odd (LOL), who loves romance & adventure.
- Current Mood: amused
- Current Music:Beauty & the Beast (soundtrack song)
Pick your top 5 shows and answer the following questions.
1. Hart Of Dixie
2. The Vampire Diaries
3. Gossip Girl
4. Criminal Minds
5. Big Bang Theory
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?Damon Salvatore. Hands down. There is just so much depth & passion in him, I cannot express how much I adore him. LOL
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?Lemon Breeland. Ugh... What a annoying, bitchy twit. She thinks she's so great, just because of her family, her relationship with George and whatnot. She's not... I mean, who names their daughter "Lemon" anyway?
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?:The episode after Penelope got shot, when Derek was bunking at her apartment & he told her he loved her (even if he did mean it as his best friend)
4. What is your favorite season of 5?I can't even decide... Can I say all of them?
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?:Chuck & Blair. I will go down with this ship.
6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?:I cannot stand Stefan & Elena. Not to say that I hate Stefan as a character, but I don't like his & Elena's relationship. If he really loved her, he would have down everything in his power to stay with her.
7. How long have you watched 1?:I started just this past week. I never got a chance to watch it until now, and now I wish I had started when it premiered.
8. How did you become interested in 3?:Well, I had read the books, wanted to watch the show, but never got to it at first. Then I fell in love with the Chuck & Blair relationship in Season 1, and now I'm hooked forever.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?:Shemar Moore! I absolutely love him. But I have to add Matthew Gray Gubler in there with him too.
10. Which show do you prefer, 1, 2, or 5?:OMG! How can I even decide?! The Vampire Diaries. I am so obsessed, it's not even funny. But Hart of Dixie is a close second... And I love Big Bang Theory so much, but no, I have to give it to TVD.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?Gossip Girl, definitely. Seen all five seasons of it, whereas there is only about 7 episodes of Hart of Dixie – Season 1
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?:I would love to be Emily or Garcia. They are just simply too awesome for words, each in their own unique ways.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?Wade? I would not even be able to kill him off. Have you seen the man? Gosh, but he is one gorgeous piece of man...
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?:Gossip Girl/Criminal Minds crossover? Uhhh... A murder in the Upper East Side? I have no idea; that's a tough one...
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely,
but strangely okay couple:
16. Over all, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?That's hard to decide. I love the actors in Gossip Girl so much, but I love the guys from Big Bang Theory so much. And both are different types of acting as well. But I'll say Big Bang Theory.
17. Which has better theme music, 2 or 4?:Well, talking like opening/ending themes, The Vampire Diaries doesn't have any, so I have to say Criminal Minds. If we were talking theme music in an episode, I would say TVD.
- Current Location:In front of the television
- Current Mood:dorky
- Current Music:Criminal - Britney Spears
1. Bold the names of characters you LOVE.
2. Italicize the names of characters you LIKE.
3. Leave the names of characters who you DON’T KNOW/CARE about.
4. Strike the characters you DON’T LIKE/HATE.
1. Dr. Christian Troy (Nip/Tuck, tv)
2. Mike Delfino (Desperate Housewives, tv)
3. Dr. Gregory House (House M.D., tv)
4. Warrick Brown (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, tv)
5. Dr. Derek Shepherd (Grey’s Anatomy, tv)
6. Anthony (Tony) Dinozzo (NCIS, tv)
7. Jim Halpert (The Office, tv)
8. James ‘Sawyer’ Ford (Lost, tv)
9. Danny Taylor (Without a Trace, tv)
10. Derek Morgan (Criminal Minds, tv)
11. Noah Bennet (Heroes, tv)
12. Michael Scofield
13. Dr John ‘J.D.’ Dorian (Scrubs, tv)
14. Sam Winchester (Supernatural, tv)
15. Chandler Bing (Friends, tv)
16. Jack Bauer (24, tv)
17. Jason Bourne (The Bourne Identity, movie)
18. Westley (The Princess Bride, movie)
19. Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean, movie)
20. Rusty Ryan (Ocean’s 11, movie)
21. Detective Mac Taylor (CSI: NY, tv)
22. Detective Danny Messer (CSI: NY, tv)
23. Sheriff Jack Carter (EUReKA, tv)
24. Dr. Nathan Stark (EUReKA, tv)
25. Jonathan Creek (Jonathan Creek, tv)
26. Dr. James Wilson (House, M.D., tv)
27. Mark Corrigan (Peep Show, tv)
28. Fitzwilliam Darcy (Pride & Prejudice)
29. Jools Sivite (Spooks, tv)
30. Captain Jack Harkness (Dr. Who/Torchwood, tv)
31. Danny Ocean (Ocean’s 11, movie)
32. Jack Bristow (Alias, tv)
33. Dr. Owen Harper (Torchwood, tv)
34. The Doctor (Doctor Who, tv)
35. Commodore James Norrington (Pirates of the Caribbean, movies)
36. John Winchester (Supernatural, tv)
37. Eric Delko (CSI: Miami, tv)
38. Rick Simon (Simon & Simon, tv)
39. Ardeth Bay (The Mummy, movies)
40. Gene Hunt (Life on Mars, tv)
41. Dean Winchester (Supernatural, tv)
42. Giles (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, tv)
43. Mick St. John (Moonlight, tv)
44. Mr. Big (Sex and the City, tv)
45. Henry Fitzroy (Blood Ties, tv)
46. Tim Riggins (Friday Night Lights, tv)
47. Peter Petrelli (Heroes, tv)
48. Logan Echolls (Veronica Mars, tv)
49. Rodney McKay (Stargate Atlantis, tv)
50. Chris Keller (Oz, tv)
51. Mohinder Suresh (Heroes, tv)
52. John Sheppard (Stargate: Atlantis, tv)
53. Dr. Daniel Jackson (Stargate: SG-1, tv)
54. Alec McDowell (Dark Angel, tv)
55. Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, tv)
56. Priestly (Ten Inch Hero, movie)
57. Jason Teague (Smallville, tv)
58. Angel (BtVS, Angel, tv)
59. Logan/Wolverine (Xmen, movie, comics)
60. Jess Mariano (Gilmore Girls, tv)
61. Sam Tyler (Life on Mars, tv)
62. Harold Saxon/The Master (Doctor Who, tv)
63. Ianto Jones (Torchwood, tv)
64. Steven Hyde (That 70s Show, tv)
65. Cassidy Casablancas (Veronica Mars, tv)
66. Mason (Dead Like Me, tv)
67. Robbie Turner (Atonement, movie)
68. Derek Reese (Sarah Connor Chronicles, tv)
69. Chris Miles (Skins, tv)
70. Tony Stonem (Skins, tv)
71. Dexter Morgan (Dexter, tv)
72. Reed Garrett (CSI: NY, tv)
73. Greg Sanders (CSI, tv)
75. Dick Casablancas (Veronica Mars, tv)
76. Charlie Pace (LOST, tv)
77. Merry Brandybuck (Lord of the Rings, movie, book)
78. Pippin Took (Lord of the Rings, movie, book)
79. Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl, tv)
80. Ryan Atwood (The OC, tv)
81. Charlie Prince (3:10 to Yuma, movie)
82. Brendan Frye (Brick, movie)
83. Seeley Booth (Bones, tv)
84. Noah Calhoun(The Notebook, movie)
85. Scott Valens (Cold Case, tv)
86. Nate Archibald(Gossip Girl, tv)
87. Edward Cullen (Twilight, movie, book)
88. Emmett Cullen (Twilight, movie, book)
89. Louis Connelly (August Rush, movie)
90. Alex Karev (Grey’s Anatomy, tv)
91. Jake Perry (Sweet Home Alabama, movie)
92. Tyler Gage (Step Up, movie)
93. Denny Duquette (Grey’s Anatomy, tv)
94. Jake Jagielski (One Tree Hill, tv)
95. Dean Forester (Gilmore Girls, tv)
96. Sid Jenkins (Skins, tv)
97. Matt Saracen (Friday Night Lights, tv)
98. Cappie(Greek, tv)
99. Doug Ross (ER, tv)
100. Smith Jerrod (SATC, tv)
101. Ted Mosby(HIMYM, tv)
102. Spike (Notting Hill, movie)
103. Dr. Robert Chase (House M.D., tv)
104. Jack O’Neill (Stargate: SG-1, tv)
105. Ned “The Pie Maker” (Pushing Daisies, tv)
106. Jack Sheppard (Lost, tv)
107. Jasper Hale(Twilight, book, movie)
109. Sirius Black (Harry Potter, movie, book)
110. Sweeney Todd (Sweeney Todd, musical, film)
111. Ron Weasley(Harry Potter, book movie)
112. Ronon Dex (Stargate: Atlantis, tv)
113. Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter, novel, film)
114. Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter, novel, film)
115. Johnny Storm (Fantastic Four, comics, movie)
116. Bob Brown (The Unit, tv)
117. Don Epps (Numb3rs, tv)
118. Nathan Scott (One Tree Hill, tv)
119. Sayid Jarrah (Lost, tv)
120. Will Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean, movie)
121. Dr. Sheldon Hawkes (CSI:NY, tv)
122. Tim Speedle (CSI: Miami)
123. Andy Bernard (The Office, tv)
124. Stephen Colbert (The Colbert Report, tv)
125. Paulie Bleeker (Juno, movie)
126. Kevin Doyle(27 Dresses, movie)
127. Kirk Kettner (She’s Out of My League, movie)
128. Colby Granger (Numb3rs, tv)
129. Jayne Cobb (Firefly, tv)
130. Adam Monroe (Heroes, tv)
131. Julian Sark (Alias, tv)
132. Methos (Highlander, tv)
133. Wesley Wyndam-Pryce (Buffy/Angel, tv)
134. Wash (Firefly, tv)
135. Carson Beckett (Stargate: Atlantis, tv)
136. Cameron Mitchell (Stargate: SG-1, tv)
137. Daniel Meade (Ugly Betty, tv)
138. Major Lorne (Stargate SG-1/Atlantis, tv)
139. Agent Mulder (The X-Files, tv)
140. The Joker (tv, comic books, movie)
141. Sylar (Heroes, tv)
142. Chuck (Stargate: Atlantis, tv)
143. Zack (Bones, tv)
144. Niles Crane (Frasier, tv)
145. Dr Perry Cox (Scrubs, tv)
146. Gambit (X-men, comics)
147. Captain John Hart (Torchwood, tv)
148. Lestat d’Lioncourt (Vampire Chronicles, movie/book)
149. Louis de Pointe du Lac (Vampire Chronicles, movie/book)
150. Stephen Hart (Primeval, tv)
151. Dr. Mark Sloan (Grey’s Anatomy, tv)
152. Castiel (Supernatural, tv)
153. Charles Brandon, Duke of Suffolk (The Tudors, tv)
154. Ben Stone (Knocked Up, movie)
155. St. John Allerdyce (X-men, movies)
156. Neo (The Matrix, movie)
157. Dorian Grey (The Picture of Dorian Grey, book)
158. John Mitchell (Being Human, tv)
159. Simon Tam (Firefly, tv)
160. William Miller (Almost Famous, movie)
161. A.J. Crowley (Good Omens, book)
162. Evan (Superbad, movie)
163. Rex Racer/Racer X (Speed Racer, movie)
164. John Crichton (Farscape, tv)
165. Desmond Hume (Lost, tv)
166. Eric Yorkie (Twilight, movies, book)
167. Barney Stinson(HIMYM, tv)
168. Kyon (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, anime)
169. Dr Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds, tv)
170. Daniel Faraday (Lost, tv)
171. Will Tippin (Alias, tv)
172. Alan Shore (Boston Legal, tv)
173. Josh Lyman (The West Wing, tv)
174. Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl, book)
175. Arthur (Merlin, tv)
176. Jamie Crawford (The Demon’s Lexicon, book)
177. Chuck Bartowski(Chuck, tv)
179. Tyler Durden (Fight Club, movie)
180. Remus Lupin (Harry Potter, book)
181. Ando Masahashi(Heroes, tv)
182. Cooper Freedman (Private Practice, tv)
183. Lincoln Burrows(Prison Break, tv)
184. Seth Cohen (The O.C., tv)
185. Dwight Schrute (The Office, tv)
186. Patrick Bateman (American Psycho, movie)
187. Paul Denton (The Rules Of Attraction, movie, book)
188. Hiro Nakamura(Heroes, tv)
189. Danny Bolen (Desperate Housewives, tv)
190. Spock (Star Trek tv, movie)
191. George Sands (Being Human, tv)
192. Rusty Cartwright
193. James Brennan (Adventureland, movie)
194. McLovin(Superbad, movie)
195. Eric Northman (True Blood, tv, books)
196. Freddie McLair (Skins, tv)
197. John Tucker (John Tucker Must Die, movie)
198. Seth (Superbad, movie)
199. Slevin (Lucky Number Slevin, movie)
200. Don Draper (Mad Men, tv)
201. Rhys Williams (Torchwood, tv)
202. Mickey Smith (Doctor Who, tv)
203. Tony Stark (Iron Man movie, comics)
204. Nick (Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist, movie)
205. Stefan Salvatore (Vampire Diaries, tv, books)
206. Artie Abrams (Glee, tv)
207. Finn Hudson (Glee, tv)
208. Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, movie book)
209. Holden Caulfield (The Catcher in the Rye, book)
210. Sherlock Holmes(Sherlock Holmes, book, movie)
211. Winston Smith (1984, book)
212. Marshall Erickson(HIMYM, tv)
213. Red Mist (Kick Ass, movie, comic)
214. Kick Ass(Kick Ass, movie, comic, book)
215. Daniel Desario (Freaks and Geeks, tv)
216. Jensen (The Losers, comics, movie)
217. Damon Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries, tv, books)
218. Peter Bishop (Fringe, tv)
219. Snape (Harry Potter, movie, books)
220. Jesse (The Mediator, books)
221. Merlin (Merlin, tv, books, movie)
Bill Compton (True Blood, tv, books)
- Current Location:Home
- Current Mood: tired
- Current Music:Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
Here are the questions we were left with from last season's endings:
What the hell is happening between Damon & Elena?
This is the big question that most of us TVD fans are wondering the answer to. Well, all us Damon/Elena fans anyway.
Will they ever get together? Or is Elena still pining after Stefan (hope not)? I mean, we all remember that kiss that ended Season 2 (I don't think any of us Delena fans will forget it). There has to be something there; the fact that Damon was dying just doesn't cut it as an excuse.
Don't get me wrong, I don't realistically expect Elena to just randomly switch her affection to Damon. It just doesn't happen that way. But, they have had this thing going on between them since moment one. It's in the way they look at each other, talk to each other, just basically all their interactions.
We've all seen the new spoilers & promos. They're teaming up to go after Stefan, and we know that Elena heard Damon's confession of love. So what does that mean? Will anything whatsoever happen between Damon & Elena, or are we going to have to wait the wait the whole season for one little tidbit?
What about Tyler & Caroline?
When will they stop tip-toeing around and just realize that they are perfect for each other already?
They were all cuddled up and cozy when we last left them, so we can only hope this will be the case. If I'm not mistaken, in the last episode of Season Two that had Tyler in it, they cuddled on the couch, and wasn't he naked under that blanket? Because I don't remember then ever getting him clothes...
And now, with their mothers at odds with Council business, it's hard to say what will happen in that direction. Let's just hope that Tyler & Caroline keep drawing closer together.
I mean, hey, the new promo clearly shows these two hopping into bed with each other, a little less clothed than usual (well at least Caroline anyway...)
What will be Stefan's fate? Elijah's?
I don't know about everyone else, but I really like Elijah. Well, maybe that's "liked" since we don't know when or if Elijah is coming back from Klaus' little attack on him. Hopefully, he will come back & kick his brother's ass...
And how about
I kind of hope we won't be seeing too much of him in Mystic Falls, giving Damon & Elena. But him and Klaus seem to have left Mystic Falls in the dust and taken up a body count all down the Eastern seaboard...
Uhhh... What's going on with Jeremy?
So... Creepy dead ex-girlfriend flashback much? Poor Jeremy! Here he thought he only had to deal with one dysfunctional girl, now he has three. Bonnie did say there was mention of consequences of bringing Jeremy back from the dead... Oh boy...
So, with only a day left until the premiere, I guess our questions are going to be answered...
- Current Mood: excited
- Current Music:Wonderland - Natalia Kills
(Let's see who can guess...)
- Current Location:The cave I call home...
- Current Mood: excited
- Current Music:Smash Brothers Brawl theme
So, who is absolutely in LOVE with Hatter from the "Alice" miniseries?
I know I am.
He is absolutely awesome & adorable in every possible way. I mean, look at him:
"Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress?" - Hatter
How could you say no to that face?
Oh Hatter, you adorable, devilishly charming man, you...
I would gladly go to Wonderland & kidnap him, if, you know, there was a Wonderland & all.
And you've got to love the way Alice & Hatter interact with each other. You can just see the emotions plainly & cannot wait until it all comes together. I just love those two together; makes me so happy. Hahaha.
But seriously, anyone who has NOT seen this miniseries yet, GO WATCH IT!
Especially, if you like the original "Alice in Wonderland" & its characters.
You won't be disappointed. See the adorable face above for proof...
- Current Location:At home
- Current Mood:dorky
- Current Music:Telephone - Lady Gaga